MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 289, 2019Concrete Solutions 2019 – 7th International Conference on Concrete Repair
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Self Healing Concrete|
|Published online||28 August 2019|
- V.C. Li, Engineered Cementitious Composites (ECC) Material, Structural, and Durability Performanc, in Nawy E. (Editor), Concrete Construction Engineering Handbook, Chapter 24, CRC Press (2008), pp. 1-78 [Google Scholar]
- D. Snoeck, Self-healing and microstructure of cementitious materials with microfibres and superabsorbent polymer, PhD. Thesis, Ghent University, Ghent, Belgium (2015) [Google Scholar]
- N. De Belie, E. Gruyaert, A. Al‐Tabbaa, P. Antonaci, C. Baera, D. Bajare, C. Litina, A review of self‐healing concrete for damage management of structures, Advanced Materials Interfaces 5 (2018) 17 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Baeră, H. Szilagyi, A. Lăzărescu, Developing Fibre Engineered Cementitious Materials with Self-Healing abilities (SH-FECM) by using polyvinyl alcohol fibres and supplementary powder addition, Wit Derkowski et al. (Eds.), Proceedings of the fib Symposium 2019 held in Kraków, Poland (2019), pp. 387-294 [Google Scholar]
- C. Baeră, H. Szilágyi, C. Mircea, A. Hegyi, D. Snoeck, Fibre engineered cementitious materials (FECM) optimisation by the use of hybrid polypropelene fibres and supplementary powder addition, Proceedings of the 17th International Multidisciplinary Scientific GeoConference & EXPO – SGEM 2017, Albena, Bulgaria (2017), pp. 169-176 [Google Scholar]
- V.C. Li, C.K.Y. Leung, Steady state and multiple cracking of short random fiber composites, ASCE Engineering Mechanics 188 (1992) 11, pp. 2246-2264 [Google Scholar]
- V.C. Li, C. Wu., S. Wang, A. Ogawa, T. Saito, Interface Tailoring for Strain-Hardening Polyvinyl Alcohol Engineered Cementitious Composites (PVA-ECC), ACI Materials Journal 99 (2002) 5, pp. 463-472 [Google Scholar]
- V.C. Li, H. Stang, H. Krenchel, Micromechanics of Crack Bridging in Fibre-Reinforced Concrete, Materials and Structures 26 (1993) 8, pp. 486-494 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.C. Li, S. Wang, C. Wu, Tensile strain-hardening behavior of polyvinyl alcohol engineered cementitious composites (PVA-ECC), ACI Materials Journal 98 (1997) 6, pp. 483-492 [Google Scholar]
- V. Mechtcherine, F. de Andrade Silva, M. Butler, D. Zhu, B. Mobasher, S.-L. Gao, E. Mäder, Behaviour of strain-hardening cement-based composites under high strain rates, Journal of Advanced Concrete Technology 9 (2011) 1, pp. 51-62 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.-H. Yang, Designing added functions in Engineered Cementitious Composites, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor (2008), pg. 293. [Google Scholar]
- E.-H. Yang, Y. Yang, V.C. Li, Use of High Volumes of Fly Ash to Improve ECC Mechanical Properties and Material Greenness, ACI Materials Journal 104 (2007) 6, pp. 303-311 [Google Scholar]
- V.C. Li, E. Herbert, Robust Self-Healing Concrete for Sustainable Infrastructure, Journal of Advanced Concrete Technology 10 (2012) 6, pp. 207-218 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Snoeck, N. De Belie, Mechanical and self-healing properties of cementitious composites reinforced with flax and cottonised flax, and compared with polyvinyl alcohol fibres, Biosystems Engineering 111 (2012) 4, pp. 325-335 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Szilagyi, C. Baeră, A. Hegyi, A. Lăzărescu, Romanian resources of waste and industrial by-products as additions for cementitious mixtures, Proceedings of the 18th International Multidisciplinary Scientific GeoConference SGEM 2018, 30 June – 9 July, Albena, Bulgaria (2018), pp. 325-332 [Google Scholar]
- C. Baeră, Self-Healing capacity of Advanced Engineered Cementitious Composites, PhD. Thesis, Technical University of Cluj-Napoca, Cluj-Napoca, Romania (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. Lăzărescu, C. Baeră, H. Szilagyi, A Review on the Development of Fly Ash-Based Geopolymer Materials Using Romanian Local Raw Materials, Proceedings of the EUROCOALASH 2019, Dundee, Scotland, UK (2019), pp. 145-156 [Google Scholar]
- H. Szilagyi, C. Baeră, A.C. Mircea, A. Lăzărescu, Dezvoltarea betonului verde prin integrarea compoziţională a adaosurilor minerale locale (subproduse sau deşeuri), Paper proceedings of the research conference on constructions, economy of constructions, architecture, urbanism and territorial development, INCD URBAN-INCERC, Bucharest, Romania 15 (2019), pp. 147-154 [Google Scholar]
- ASRO, SR EN 196-1:2016 Methods of testing cement. Determination of strength, Romanian Standards Association, Bucharest, Romania (2016) [Google Scholar]
- ASRO, SR EN 1015-11:2002/A1:2007 Methods of test for mortar for masonry. Determination of flexural and compressive strength of hardened mortar, Romanian Standards Association, Bucharest, Romania (2007) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.