MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 288, 20192019 5th Asia Conference on Mechanical Engineering and Aerospace Engineering (MEAE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||14 August 2019|
- Sir H. Lamb, Hydrodynamics, New York: Dover Publications; 1945. [Google Scholar]
- Liu GR. Meshfree methods-moving beyond the finite element method. 2nd edition. Washington: CRC Press: 2009. [Google Scholar]
- Wen Chen, Z.J. Fu, B.T. Jin. A truly boundary-only meshfree method for inhomogeneous problems based on recursive composite multiple reciprocity technique. Eng Anal Bound Elem 2010;34:196–205. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wen Chen, Ji Lin, Fuzhang Wang. Regularized meshless method for nonhomogeneous problems. Eng Anal Bound Elem 2011; 35: 253–257. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. li, Q.B. Huang, J.L. Wang, L.G. Lin. An improved localized radial basis function meshless method for computational aeroacoustics. Eng Anal Bound Elem 2011;35:47–55. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. li, Q.B. Huang, Y. Miao. Dual reciprocity hybrid boundary node method for acoustic eigenvalue problems. Eng Anal Bound Elem 2010;34:359–368. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Liu GR. An Introduction to Meshfree Methods and Their Programming. Dordrecht, Netherlands: Springer 2005. [Google Scholar]
- Alvin Bayliss, Max Gunzburger, Eli Turkel. Boundary Conditions for the Numerical Solution of Elliptic Equations in Exterior Regions. Siam J Appl Math 1982; 42: 430–451. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.