MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 285, 201916th Symposium of Structural Dynamics (DYNKON 2019)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||12 July 2019|
- S. Wolny, Interactions in Mechanical Systems Due to Random Inputs on the example of a Mine Hoist, International Education and Research Journal, vol. 1. iss.5, s.72–76 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S. Wolny, Displacements in Mechanical System Due to Random Inputs in a Mine Hoist Installation, Engineering Transactions. Engng. Trans. 65,3, p. 513–522 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S. Wolny, Loads experienced by load-bearing components of mine hoist installations due to random irregularities and misalignments of the guide string, Journal of Machine Construction and Maintenance, vol. 110, iss. 3, p.79–86 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S. Wolny et al., Developing critiria for assessing the supporting structure skip hopper of hoist installation in the terms of extending the period of safe operation, Scientific an reasearch work, Department of Strength of Materials and Structures, AGH, Cracow (2003) [Google Scholar]
- S. Wolny et al., Development of multi-option modernization of mining cage lift RVII, Scientific and research work, Department of Strength and Fatigue of Materials and Structures, AGH, Cracow (2011) [Google Scholar]
- S. Wolny, Experimental verification of the state of stress in local Bering cables in a hosting installation due to random misalignments and irregularities of the guide strings, (Article submitted for publication in Archives of Mining Sciences) (2018) [Google Scholar]
- D. Bańdo, The impast of selected operating parameters on the strength of structural elements of the skip hopper, PhD thesis, AGH, WIMiR, Depatrment of Strength of Materials and Structures, Cracow (2006) [Google Scholar]
- R. Gutowski, W. A. Swietlicki, Dynamics and vibrations of mechanical systems, PWN, Warsaw (1986) [Google Scholar]
- S. Kawulok, The influence of the shaft steelwork on mechanics of guiding skip hopper , GIG works, Katowice (1989) [Google Scholar]
- Mining Regulation: The Council of Ministers regulation of 30 April 2004 in the admission of using in mining plants (Dz.U. No. 99,item 1003 of 2005 No. 80, item 695 and of 2007 No. 249, item 1853, p.1.2 skip hopper). [Google Scholar]
- F. Matachowski, Developing design criteria of selected skip hopper elements, PhD thesis, AGH, WIMiR, KWZMiK, Cracow (2011) [Google Scholar]
- M. Szot, Influence of irregularities of stiff guidance of shaft conveyances on the change of hoisting rope loadingmethodology of testing, measuring equipment, Mining and Environment, Quarterly 4, Central Mining Institute, Katowice (2003) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.