MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 285, 201916th Symposium of Structural Dynamics (DYNKON 2019)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||12 July 2019|
- B.F. Evans, A.J. Smalley, H.R. Simmons, ASME Paper, 85-DET-122, (1985) [Google Scholar]
- A. Tabesh, R. Iravani, IEEE Trans. Energy Convers. 20 (2), 268–275, (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T.P. Holopainen, A.-K. Repo, J. Järvinen, Proc. of the 8th IFToMM Int. Conf. on Rotordynamics (KIST, Seoul, Korea, 2010), 986–993. [Google Scholar]
- T. Szolc, R. Konowrocki, M. Michajłow, A. Pręgowska, MSSP, 49, 118–134, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- R. Konowrocki, T. Szolc, A. Pochanke, A. Pręgowska, MSSP, 70-71, 397–413, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- T. Szolc, Int. J. Rot. Mach. 6 (2), 135–149, (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Szolc, A dynamic analysis of complex discrete-continuous mechanical systems. Habilitational dissertation (IFTR Reports, Warsaw 2/2003) (in Polish) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.