MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 285, 201916th Symposium of Structural Dynamics (DYNKON 2019)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||12 July 2019|
- M. Souli, A. Ouahsine, L. Lewin. ALE formulation for fluid-structure interaction problems. Computer methods in applied mechanics and engineering, 190, 659–675, (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Gniłka, A. Mężyk. Experimental identification and selection of dynamic properties of a high-speed tracked vehicle suspension system. Exploatacja i Niezawodność – Maintenance and Reliability, 19 (1): 108–113, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- L. Olovsson, M. Souli, I. Do. LS-DYNA -ALE capabilities (Arbitrary-Lagrangian-Eulerian) Fluid-Structure Interaction Modeling, Livermore Software Technology Corporation, (2003) [Google Scholar]
- Guenter, H. Hohl, Military terrain vehicles, Journal of Terramechanics, Vol. 44, Is. 1, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Helvacioglu, S., et al., Improving the river crossing capability of an amphibious vehicle, Ocean Engineering, Vol. 38, Is. 17–18, 2011. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Krueger B., Wirtz S., Scherer V., Measurement of drag coefficients of non-spherical particles with a camera-based method, Powder Technology, vol 278, 157–170, (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Xianzhi S., Zhengming X., Gensheng L., Zhaoyu P., Zhaopeng Zhu, A new model for predicting drag coefficient and settling velocity of spherical and non-spherical particle in Newtonian fluid, Powder Technology 321, 242–250, (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Nakisa M., Maimun A., Ahmed Y.M., Behrouzi F., Tarmizi A., Numerical estimation of shallow water effect on multipurpose amphibious vehicle resistance, Journal of Naval Architecture and Marine Engineering, 14, 1–8, (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Vassilakos G.J., Elemental Water Impact Test: Phase 1 20-inch Hemisphere, NASA/CR-2015-218679 [Google Scholar]
- Kotowski M., Barnat W., Experimental and numerical buouyancy analysis of tracked military vehicle, Journal of Kones Powertrain and Transoprt, Vol. 19, No. 4 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Chengzhong H., Wei B., Study on water entry problem using a level-set immersed boundary method, 5th International Symposium on Physics of Fluids, International Journal of Modern Physics: Conference Series, Vol. 34, 1460376–11 pages, (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Mohd-Yusof, Combined immersed boundary/B-spline method for simulations of flows in complex geometries, in Center Annual Research Briefs, NASA Ames/Stanford University, p. 317 (1997) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.