MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 284, 201929th International Conference on Structural Failures
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Failures of Concrete Structures|
|Published online||10 July 2019|
- T. Urban, Strengthening reinforced concrete structures with traditional methods (PWN, Warsaw, 2016) [in Polish] [Google Scholar]
- Guidelines: CNR DT 200, Guide for the Design and Construction of Externally Bonded FRP Systems for Strengthening Existing Structures (National Research Council, Advisory Committee on Technical Recommendations for Construction, Rome, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- Report: FIB 14: Externally bonded FRP reinforcement for RC structures (2001) [Google Scholar]
- M.E. Kamińska, R. Kotynia, Experimental research on RC beams strengthened with CFRP strips, Report No. 9 (Lodz University of Technology, Lodz, 2000) [in Polish] [Google Scholar]
- R. Kotynia, Debonding failures of RC beams strengthened with externally bonded strip, (Proceedings of the International Symposium on Bond Behaviour of FRP in Structures, Hong-Kong, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- H. Rahimi, A. Hutchinson, J. Compos. Constr. 5(1), (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Khalifa, T. Alkhrdaji, A. Nanni, S. Lansburg, Conc. Int.: Design Constr., 21(10), (1999) [Google Scholar]
- R. Kotynia, Arch. Civ. Eng. LII (2), pp. 305-317 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- J. Barros, S. Dias, J. Lima, Cem. Concr. Compos., 29, pp. 203-217 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Sena-Crus, S. Dias, D. Ferriera, A. Fortes, J. Baros, Near surface mounted CFRP – based technique for the strengthening of concrete structures (Proceedings of the Jornada Técnica en Honor a Ravindra Gettu, Barcelona, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Kalayci, B. Yalim, A. Mirmiran, Constr. Build. Mater, 24(10), pp. 1821-1829 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.Q. Asplund, ACI J. Proc., 45(1), (1949) [Google Scholar]
- D. Michałowska-Maziejuk, B. Goszczyńska, W. Trąmpczyński, Accelerated method of reinforced concrete component strengthening with carbon fibre strips (Proceedings of the IABSE Conference - Creativity and Collaboration, Switzerland, pp. 212-213) [Google Scholar]
- D. Michałowska-Maziejuk, B. Goszczyńska, W. Trąmpczyński, Acceleration of strengthening reinforced concrete with carbon fiber strips in NSMR method, (Proceedings of XXIII Scientific-Technical Conference on Structural Failures, Szczecin-Międzyzdroje, pp. 805-814, 2017) [in Polish] [Google Scholar]
- Document: Sikadur®– 330, Two-component impregnating epoxy resin, 2016, version 01.01 [in Polish] [Google Scholar]
- Document: Sika®CarboDur® S NSM, Carbon fibre strips for structural reinforcements, a component of the Sika Carbodur® system, 2016, version 03.02 [in Polish] [Google Scholar]
- M. Łagoda, Recommendations for strengthening bridge structures by gluing external reinforcement (IBDM, Warsaw, pp 1-62, 2002) [in Polish] [Google Scholar]
- A. Baier, Recommendations for the use of the Sika® CarboDur® NSM system for structures with near-surface reinforcement (Sika Services AG, pp. 1-13, 2011, version 850 41 07) [in Polish] [Google Scholar]
- CarboDur Heating Device 2 user manual (PEPE.AG, pp 1-15, 2016, version 1.0) [in Polish] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.