MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 284, 201929th International Conference on Structural Failures
|Number of page(s)||13|
|Section||Failures of Sacred and Historic Buildings|
|Published online||10 July 2019|
- Report: J. Gierczyk, Technical expertise regarding material testing of structural elements of the Department Store of "Renoma" Center in Wrocław at Podwale Street (Wrocław, 2005) [in Polish] [Google Scholar]
- Report: M. Zeman, Research work No. B-162/07: "Study of the properties of welded joints made of 18G2 steel and cut from the old steel structure of Renoma Department Store in Wrocław" (Instytut Spawalnictwa, Gliwice, 2007) [in Polish] [Google Scholar]
- Jopint publication: Certified judgment and opinion No zb/44/2007 on "Impact and chemical composition testing of samplings taken from "Renoma" steel structure in Wrocław" (Instytut Spawalnictwa, Gliwice, 2007) [in Polish] [Google Scholar]
- J. Dudkiewicz, P. Organek, Materiały Budowlane, 11, pp. 125-128 (2015) [in Polish] [Google Scholar]
- R. Chmielewski, MATEC Web of Conf., 174, 03010 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Chmielewski, P. Muzolf, MATEC Web of Conf. 174, 03012 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.