MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 284, 201929th International Conference on Structural Failures
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Section||Failures of Sacred and Historic Buildings|
|Published online||10 July 2019|
- K. Gromysz, Building damage prevention by shifting and straightening one of its segment (Proceedings of XXVIII Scientific-Technical Conference on Structural Failures, Szczecin-Międzyzdroje, pp. 373 – 383, 2017) [in Polish] [Google Scholar]
- L. Szojda, J. Kubica, B. Kotala B, Polish Mining Review, 12, pp. 38-46 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- J. Zych, A. Różycki, E. Cholewik, The Mining News, 9, pp. 212-218 (1985) [Google Scholar]
- K. Gromysz, Polish Mining Review 3, pp. 21-29 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- K. Gromysz, Procedia Eng. 57, pp. 1877-7058 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- K. Gromysz, Mater. Sci. Eng. 245, pp. 1757-8981 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. Kijanka, M. Kowlaska, Mater. Sci. and Eng. 245, 022052 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Gromysz K, Analysis of the effect of load application eccentricity on the stiffness of supports consisting of stack of elements (Proceedings of 64th Scientific Conference of the Committee for Civil Engineering of the Polish Academy of Science and the Science Committee of the Polish Association of Civil Engineering, Krynica, 262, 10005, 2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.