MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 284, 201929th International Conference on Structural Failures
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Failures of Sacred and Historic Buildings|
|Published online||10 July 2019|
- Online: https://opolskie.fotopolska.eu/1151058,foto.html?o=b23418, [access on:] January 2019 [Google Scholar]
- T. Chrzanowski, M. Kornecki, Catalog of art relics in Poland./Tom VII, Opole Voivodeship. No. 9, Powiat Nyski (Państwowy Instytut Sztuki, Warszawa, 1963) [in Polish] [Google Scholar]
- Design project: J. Murzyniak, Replacement construction project "Renovation of the roof structure of the St. Jerzy church in Hajduki Nyskie together with the exchange of roofing for flashings and guttering. A replacement project for the construction of a roof truss" („BUDGRAF" Biuro Projektowo-Usługowe inż. Józef Murzyniak, Nysa 2018) [in Polish] [Google Scholar]
- W. Baran, Technical Expertise: Condition of the St. George church in Hajduki Nyskie after the construction disaster on June 4, 2018 with the proposal of repair works (Opole, 2018) [in Polish] [Google Scholar]
- J. Tachman, Standards in the design, implementation and supervision of conservation works related to architectural and construction monuments, (Narodowy Instytut Dziedzictwa, Toruń-Warszawa, 2014) [in Polish] [Google Scholar]
- The Venice Charter for the Conservation and Restoration of Monuments and Sites (1964) [Google Scholar]
- P. Opałka, The program of construction and conservation works in the St. George church building in Hajduki Nyskie (Nysa, 2018) [in Polish] [Google Scholar]
- P. Opałka, Ł. Bednarz, Construction project for the reconstruction of the St. Jerzy church in Hajduki Nyskie after a construction disaster (Nysa, 2018) [in Polish] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.