MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 284, 201929th International Conference on Structural Failures
|Number of page(s)||13|
|Section||Geotechnical Causes of Structural Failures|
|Published online||10 July 2019|
- M. Van Staveren. Uncertainty and ground conditions in a risk management approach. (Herworth, Oxford, 2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Młynarek. Subsoil contribution to construction failures (Proceedings of XXIV Scientific-Technical Conference on Structural Failures, Szczecin-Międzyzdroje, 2009) [in Polish] [Google Scholar]
- G.F. Sowers. J. Geotech. Eng., 119(2) (1993) [Google Scholar]
- H. Brandl. The civil and geotechnical engineer in society. Ethical and philosophical challenges and recommendations (The Deep Foundations Institute, Hawthorne, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- T.J.P. Chapman, A. Marcelleau, Struct. Eng., 82 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Młynarek, Site investigation and mapping in urban area (Proceedings of 14th European Conference on Soil Mechanics and Geotechnical Engineering, Madrid, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- M. Jamiolkowski, Lo Presti D.C.F., Manassero M., Evaluation of relative density and shear strength of sands frim CPT and DMT. (C.C. Ladd Symposium, M.I.T. Cambrigde Mass, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- T. Lunne, P.K. Robertson, J.J.M. Powell, Cone Penetration Testing in Geotechnical Practice (Blackie Academic and Professional, London, 1997) [Google Scholar]
- P.W. Mayne, In-situ test calibration for evaluating soil parameters. In-situ testing. (Proceedings of the Singapore Workshop, pp. 1-56, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- M. van Staveren, Towards risk-driven site characterization (GeoDeelft and Deelft University of Technology, Millpress, 2008) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.