MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 284, 201929th International Conference on Structural Failures
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Failures of Residental and Public Buildings|
|Published online||10 July 2019|
- Report: Expert opinion by The Institute of Meteorology and Water Management (IMiGW) on the Approximate Atmospheric Conditions of 26th June (2016) [Google Scholar]
- The decision of the Powiat Construction Supervision Inspector [Google Scholar]
- Documentation of the owner of the hall [Google Scholar]
- Site inspection [Google Scholar]
- Journal of Laws of 2010 No. 243 pos. 1623 – Construction Law Act of 7th July (1994) [Google Scholar]
- Journal of Laws of 2002 No. 75 pos. 690 – Ordinance of the Minister of Infrastructure of 12 April 2002 on the conditions to be met by buildings and their location (2002–2015) [Google Scholar]
- PN-EN 12056-3:2002: Gravity drainage systems inside buildings – Part 3: Roof drainage, layout and calculation [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.