MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 283, 2019The 2nd Franco-Chinese Acoustic Conference (FCAC 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Vibroacoustics and Noise Reduction|
|Published online||28 June 2019|
- Z.Y. HE, M. WANG. Investigation of the sound absorption of non-homogeneous composite multiple-layer structures in water. Applied Acoustics, 15(5):12–19, (1996). [Google Scholar]
- M. Wang. Theoretical and Experimental Study on Underwater Anechoic Coating. Harbin Engineering University[D], (2004) [Google Scholar]
- W.L. TANG, S.P. HE, J. FAN. Two-dimensional model for acoustic absorption of viscoelastic coating containing cylindrical holes. Acta Acustica, 30(4), 289-295, (2005) [Google Scholar]
- H.B. TAN, H. ZHAO, H.T. XU. Sound characteristics of the viscoelastic layer containing periodic cavities by the finite element method. Acta Acustica, 28(3), 277–282, (2003) [Google Scholar]
- C. SHANG, Y.J. WEI, J.H. ZHANG, et al. Absorption characteristics of anechoic coating embedding elliptic cylinder cavities. Journal of Harbin Institute of Technology, 44(1), 22-25, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- X.L. Yao, W.H. Liu, Q.J. Liu, etc. Influence of depth and cavity shape on absorption coefficients of sound isolating decoupled titles. Journal of Harbin Engineering University, 28(6), 605-610, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- M. TAO, L.K. ZHUO. Acoustic performance of sound absorption coating containing composite cavities. Journal of Shanghai Jiao Tong University, 47(3), 408-412, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- C. ZHANG. D.J. SHANG, Q. LI. Decoupling Characteristic of Viscoelastic Damping Layer and its Influence on Sound Radiation Field of Underwater Cylindrical Shell. Noise and Vibration Control, 34(2), 22-27, (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.