MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 283, 2019The 2nd Franco-Chinese Acoustic Conference (FCAC 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Ultrasounds, Signal Processing, and NDT/E|
|Published online||28 June 2019|
- J. Potter, J. Alves, D. Green, G. Zappa, I. Nissen, K. McCoy, JANUS underwater communications standard (‘14 UComms, 1–4 2014) [Google Scholar]
- R. Karmakar, S. Chattopadhyay, S. Chakraborty, Dynamic link adaptation in IEEE 802.11ac : A distributed learning based approach (‘16 IEEE 41st Conf. LCN, 87–94 2016) [Google Scholar]
- J. Zhang, X. Ma, G. Qiao, et al, A full-duplex based protocol for underwater acoustic communication networks (’13 OCEANS San Diego, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- S. Shankar, M. Chitre, Tuning an underwater communication link (’13 MTS/ IEEE OCEANS Bergen, 1–9 2013) [Google Scholar]
- S. Shankar, M. Chitre, M. Jayasuria, Data driven algorithms to tune physical layer parameters of an underwater communication link (OCEANS’10 IEEE Sydney, 1–5 2010) [Google Scholar]
- J. P. Leite, P. H. P. De Carvalho, R. D. Vieira, A flexible framework based on reinforcement learning for adaptive modulation and coding in OFDM wireless systems (’12 IEEE WCNC, 809–814 2012) [Google Scholar]
- S. Yun, C. Caramanis, Reinforcement learning for link adaptation in MIMO-OFDM wireless systems, (‘10 IEEE GLOBECOM, 1–5 2010) [Google Scholar]
- A. Rico-Alvarino, R. W. Heath, Learning based link adaptation in multiuser MIMO-OFDM, (EUSIPCO ’13, 1–5 2013) [Google Scholar]
- K. Zhou, Robust cross-layer design with reinforcement learning for IEEE 802.11 and link adaptation (’11 IEEE ICC, 1–5 2011) [Google Scholar]
- Wang, C., Wang, Z., Sun, W., et al, IEEE Access, 6, 2541-58 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Mnih, K. Kavukcuoglu, D. Silver, et al., Nature, 518, 529-533 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Chitre, W. Soh, IEEE J. Ocean. Eng., 40, 93–103 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Kim, B. C. Jung, H. Lee, et al, IEEE Trans. Wireless Commun.,7, 5195–5201 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Stojanovic, Underwater acoustic communications: Design considerations on the physical layer, (’08 5th Annu. Conf. IEEE/IFIP WONS, 1-10 2008) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.