MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 283, 2019The 2nd Franco-Chinese Acoustic Conference (FCAC 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||28 June 2019|
- IEC 60500. Underwater Acoustics - Hydrophones - Properties of hydrophones in the frequency range 1 Hz to 500 kHz (International Electrotechnical Commission, Geneva, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- J. W. Young, J. Acoust. Soc. Am., 61, 1471–1476 (1977) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. C. Tims, Hydrophone preamplifier optimization - Prediction of hydrophone self-noise by a noise model. Naval Research Laboratory, Washington, D.C. (1978) [Google Scholar]
- C. K. Brown and A. C. Tims, Hydrophone reamplifier ptimization - Hybrid microelectronics for low-noise hydrophones. Naval Research Laboratory, Washington, D.C. (1987) [Google Scholar]
- T B Straw, Noise prediction for hydrophone/preamplifier systems. Naval Undersea Warfare Center Detachment, New London (1993) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Xiyang Guo, Research on self-noise characteristics of hydrophone and preamplifier, Master thesis of Hangzhou Applied Acoustics Research Institute (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Yi Chen, Han Zhao, Wenjun Yuan, Measurements of underwater electroacoustic parameters (Ordnance Industry Publishing House, Beijing, 2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.