MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 283, 2019The 2nd Franco-Chinese Acoustic Conference (FCAC 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||28 June 2019|
- M. Walter, P. Worcester and C. Wunsch, Ocean acoustic tomogragphy (Cambridge university press, 1995) [Google Scholar]
- Z. M. Li, S.Q. Cai, J. Chen, R.Y. Chen, D. X. Wang, and Y. Du, J. Trop. Oceanogr., 33, 1 (2014): 10-16. [Google Scholar]
- T. K. Chandrayadula, and E. W. Kathleen MTS/IEEE Oceans 2008 conference, (Quebec, Canada. 2008) [Google Scholar]
- B. J. Sotirin, and J. A. Hildebrand. J. Acoust. Soc. Am. 87, 1 (1990): 154-167. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H.F. Zhao, X.Y. Ji, Y. Qiu, and Y. Huang, 4th Underwater Acoustics Conference and Exhibition - UACE2017, (Skiathos, Greece, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- X. W. Ying, T.J. Xia, and G. J. Jiang 4th Underwater Acoustics Conference and Exhibition - UACE2017, (Skiathos, Greece, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- H. O Berteaux, Buoy engineering. (Wiley, New York, 1976) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.