MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 283, 2019The 2nd Franco-Chinese Acoustic Conference (FCAC 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Acoustic and Elastic Wave Scattering|
|Published online||28 June 2019|
- Z. Jiang. Research on radar cross section and stability & controllability of hypersonic cruise vehicle. Northwestern Polytechnical University, Xi’an, P. R. China(2007) [Google Scholar]
- G. Zheng, J. Fan, W. Tang. ACTA Acus. 36, 7(2011) [Google Scholar]
- R. Wang, B. Li, Q. Wei. Tech. Acous. 34, 1(2015) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zhang, G. Li, Z. Wang, B. Jia. Tech. Acous. 35, 4(2016) [Google Scholar]
- J.J Monaghan, R.A Gingold. J. Comp. Phys. 52, 2(1983) [Google Scholar]
- J.J. Monaghan. Comp. Phys. Repo. 3, 2, (1985) [Google Scholar]
- Clifford E. Rhoades Jr. Comp. Phys. Comm. 70, 3(1992) [Google Scholar]
- J. Fan, W. Tang, L. J. Ship Mech. 16, 1-2(2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.