MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 282, 20194th Central European Symposium on Building Physics (CESBP 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||06 September 2019|
- H. Hilsdorf, J. Kropp, Performance Criteria for Concrete Durability, Rilem Report 12, CRC Press (2005) [Google Scholar]
- P. K. Mehta, P. J. M Monterio, Concrete: Microstructure, Properties, and Materials Third ed., McGraw-Hill, New York (2006) [Google Scholar]
- M. Pigeon, R. Pleau, Durability of Concrete in Cold Climates. Modern Concrete Technology Series, Taylor & Francis (1995) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Wang, Q. Zeng, Y. Wu, L. Wang, Y. Yao, K. Li, Constr. Build. Mater. 62 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- G. Wardeh, M. A. S. Mohamed, E. Ghorbel, J. Build. Phys. 35 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- M. Saito, M. Ohta, H. Ishimori, Cement and Concrete Composites 16 (1994) [Google Scholar]
- PN-B-06250:1988, Polish Standard: Normal Concrete (1988) [Google Scholar]
- C. Galle, Cem. Concr. Res. 31 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- EN ISO 15148:2002. Hygrothermal performance of building materials and products –Determination of water absorption coefficient by partial immersion [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.