MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 282, 20194th Central European Symposium on Building Physics (CESBP 2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||06 September 2019|
- BPIE (Building Performance Institute Europe), Europes Buildings Under the Microscope (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Directive 2010/31/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council, Energy Performance of Buildings (2010) [Google Scholar]
- F Ascione, F. Ceroni, R.F. De Masi, F. de Rossi, M.R. Pecce, Historical buildings: Multidisciplinary approach to structural/energy diagnosis and performance assessment. Appl. Energy, 185 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. De Vita, A. Mannella, A. Sabino, A. Marchetti, Seismic Retrofit Measures for Masonry Walls of Historical Buildings, from an Energy Saving Perspective, Sustainability, 10 (4), (2018) [Google Scholar]
- R.P. Kramer, M.P.E. Maas, M.H.J. Martens, A.W.M. van Schijndel, H.L. Schellen, Energy conservation in museums using different setpoint strategies: a case study for a state of the art museum using building simulations, Appl. Energy, 158, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- J. Zagorskas, E.K. Zavadskas, Z. Turskis, M. Burinskiene, A. Blumberga, D. Blumberga, Thermal insulation alternatives of historic brick buildings in Baltic Sea Region, Energy Build, 78 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- R. D’Antonio, Architettura Tessile: Innovazioni E Applicazioni, Tutor Prof. Ing. Pierluigi De Berardinis, C01, Mater Thesis, University of L’Aquila, Italy (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. Borri, R. Sisti, A. Prota, (…), Analisi del danno degli edifici ordinari nel centro storico di Norcia a seguito del sisma del 2016, Proceedings of the 17th Anidis International Congress, Pistoia, Italy, 17–21 September (2017) [Google Scholar]
- https://designbuilder.co.uk/ [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.