MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 282, 20194th Central European Symposium on Building Physics (CESBP 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||06 September 2019|
- M. Deurinck, Energy savings in the residential building sector. An assessment on stochastic modelling. PhD thesis, KU Leuven. 218 p. (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S. Roels (ed.), Reliable Building Energy Performance Characterisation Based on Full Scale Dynamic Measurements (Annex 58). Project Summary Report, 18 p. (2017) [Google Scholar]
- K. Gram-Hansen, S. Georg, Energy performance gaps: promises, people, practices. Build. Res. Inf., 46:1, pp. 1-9. (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Galvin, Making the ’rebound effect’ more useful for performance evaluation of thermal retrofits of existing homes: Defining the ‘energy savings deficit’ and the ‘energy performance gap’. Energy and Buildings 69, pp. 515—524. (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Sunikka-Blank, R. Galvin, Introducing the prebound effect: the gap between performance and actual energy consumption. Build. Res. Inf. 40 (3), 260—273. (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Molin, P. Rohdin, B. Moshfegh, Investigation of energy performance of newly built low-energy buildings in Sweden. Energy Build. 40, pp. 2822—2831. (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.C. Menezes, A. Cripps, D. Bouchlagmen, R. Buswell, Predicted vs. actual energy performance of non-domestic buildings: Using post-occupancy evaluation data to reduce the performance gap. Appl. Energ. 97, pp. 355—364. (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Hong, J. Langevin,K. Sun, Building simulation: Ten challenges. Build. Simul. 11, pp. 871—898. (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Ruusala, A. Laukkarinen, J. Vinha, Energy consumption of Finnish schools and daycare centers and the correlation to regulatory building permit values, Energ. Policy, 119, pp. 183-195. (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of the Environment (2012a) 2/11 Decree of the Ministry of the Environment on the Energy Performance of New Buildings. (RakMK D3-2012, 35 p., in Finnish) [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of the Environment (2012b) The Calculation of Building Energy Consumption and Heating Power Need. Guidelines. (RakMK D5-2012, 74 p., in Finnish) [Google Scholar]
- SFS-EN ISO 13790 Energy performance of buildings. Calculation of energy use for space heating and cooling. Finnish Standards Association SFS, Helsinki, Finland. 162 p. (2008) [Google Scholar]
- EQUA. https://www.equa.se/en/, last visited 28 Feb 2019. [Google Scholar]
- S. Seabold, J. Perktold, Statsmodels: Econometric and statistical modeling with python. Proceedings of the 9th Python in Science Conference. (2010) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.