MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 282, 20194th Central European Symposium on Building Physics (CESBP 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||06 September 2019|
- I. Vigna, R. Pernetti, W. Pasult, R. Lollini, New domain for promoting energy efficiency: Energy Flexible Building Cluster, Sustainable Cities and Society (2018) [Google Scholar]
- X. Zhang, M. Lovati, I. Vigna, J. Widen, M. Han, C. Gal, T. Feng, A review of urban energy systems at building cluster level incorporating renewable-energy sources (RES) envelope solutions, Applied Energy (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Wei, W. Xu, D. Wang, L. Li, L. Niu, W. Wang, B. Wang, Y. Song, A study of city-level building energy efficiency benchmarking system for China, Energy & Buildings (2018) [Google Scholar]
- National Energy Conservation Agency, Polish Building Typology – Scientific Report, Warsaw (2012) [Google Scholar]
- C. Buratti, M. Barbanera, D. Palladino, An original tool for checking energy performance and certification of buildings by means of artificial neural network, Applied Energy (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A. Lazrak, A. Leconte, D. Cheze, G. Fraisse, P. Papillon, B. Souyri, Numerical and experimental results of a novel and generic methodology for energy performance evaluation of thermal systems using renewable energies, Applied Energy (2015) [Google Scholar]
- J. Pascual, J. Barricarte, P. Sanchis, L. Marroyo, Energy management strategy for a renewable-based residential microgrid with generation and demand forecasting, Applied Energy (2015) [Google Scholar]
- G. Dreyfus, Neural network methodology and applications, Springer (2005) [Google Scholar]
- M. Lefik, Application of artificial neural networks in mechanics and in engineering, TUL Publishers (2005) [Google Scholar]
- D. Marquardt, An Algorithm for Least-Squares Estimation of Nonlinear Parameters, Journal of the Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics (1963) [Google Scholar]
- D. Stathakis, How many hidden layers and nodes? International Journal of Remote Sensing (2008) [Google Scholar]
- G. N. Tiwari, A. Tiwari, Shyam, Handbook of Solar Energy. Theory, Analysis and Applications, Springer (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Gagon, R. Margolis, J. Melius, C. Phillips, R. Elmore, Rooftop Solar Photovoltaic Technical Potential in the United States: A Detailed Assessment, National Renewable Energy Laboratory (2016) [Google Scholar]
- International Technology Roadmap for Photovoltaic – Results 2017, (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.