MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 282, 20194th Central European Symposium on Building Physics (CESBP 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||06 September 2019|
- Smart Energy Demand Coalition, Mapping Demand Response in Europe Today, SEDC (2014) [Google Scholar]
- O. Garnier, European EPC market overview – Results of the EU-wide market survey, Deliverable 2.1, Transparence Project, UK (2013) [Google Scholar]
- L. Pérez-Lombard, J. Ortiz, C. Pout, A review on buildings energy consumption information, Energy Build, 40 (3) 394–398, (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. S. Watson, S. Kiliccote, N. Motegi, M.A. Piette, Strategies for Demand Response in Commercial Buildings, Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- OpenADR. An introduction to Automated Demand Response and the OpenADR Standard, OpenADR Alliance, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- IEC 62762-10-1 Systems interface between customer energy management system and the power management system - Part 10-1: Open automated demand response., (2014). [Google Scholar]
- OneM2M, OneM2M Technical specification: Functional Architecture, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- O. Macías, S. Noye, N. Tellado, D. Tsagkrasoulis, T. Tsitsanis, M. Bucur, J. Southernwood, S. Oxisidis, Lifecycle performance of building energy upgrade technologies, Deliverable 2.1, NOVICE Project, (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.