MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 281, 2019International Conference of Engineering Risk (INCER 2019)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Fault Tolerant Systems, Diagnosis and Prognosis|
|Published online||21 May 2019|
- J.-P. Lehozcky, L. Sha, and K.-K. Strosnider. Enhanced aperiodic responsivess in hard real-time environments. In proceedings of the 13th IEEE Real-Time Systems Symposium (1987). [Google Scholar]
- H. Chetto and M. Chetto. Some results of the earliest deadline scheduling algorithm. In IEEE Transactions on Software Engineering (1989). [Google Scholar]
- F. Yao, A. J. Demers and S. Shenker. A scheduling model for reduced CPU energy. In IEEE Symposium on Foundations of Computer Science (1995). [Google Scholar]
- G. Koren and D. Shasha. Skip-over algorithms and complexity for overloaded systems that allow skips. In Proceedings of the 16th IEEE Real-Time Systems Symposium (RTSS’95) (1995). [Google Scholar]
- M. Caccamo and G. Buttazo. Exploiting Skips In Periodic Tasks For Enhancing Aperiodic Responsiveness. In Proceedings of the 18th IEEE Real-Time Systems Symposium (1997). [Google Scholar]
- J.W.S. Liu. Real-Time Systems, Prentice-Hall (2000). [Google Scholar]
- A. Allavena and D. Moss. Scheduling of Frame-based Embedded Systems with Rechargeable Batteries, Workshop on Power Management for Real-Time and Embedded Systems (in conjunction with RTAS) (2001). [Google Scholar]
- H. Aydin, R. Melhem, D. Moss and P. Mejia-Alvarez. Determining optimal processor speeds for periodic real-time tasks with different power characteristics. In Euromicro Conference on Real-Time Systems (2001). [Google Scholar]
- C. Moser, D. Brunelli, L. Thiele and L. Benini. Real-time scheduling with regenerative energy. In 18th Euromicro Conference Real-Time Systems (2006). [Google Scholar]
- M. Chetto and H. Ghor. Real-time scheduling of periodic tasks in a monoprocessor system with rechargeable energy storage. In WIP RTSS09 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- N. Min-allah, Y. Wang, J. Xing, W. Nisar, and A. Kazmi. Towards dynamic voltage scaling in real-time systems - a survey. In IJCSES, International journal of Computer Sciences and Engineering Systems (2007). [Google Scholar]
- M. Abdallah, M. Chetto and A. Queudet. Energy-aware schedulers for real-time energy harvesting systems with quality of service requirements. In ACTEA, Advances in Computational Tools for Engineering Applications, 2nd International Conference (2012). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.