MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 281, 2019International Conference of Engineering Risk (INCER 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Naturals: Earthquake, Landslide, Forest Fire, Flood, Tsunami, Avalanche|
|Published online||21 May 2019|
- G. Gazetas, G. Mylonakis. Seismic Soil–Structure Interaction: New Evidence and Emerging Issues. Emerging Issues Paper, Geotechnical Special Publication No. 75, vol. 3. ASCE: New York, 1998; 1119–1174. [Google Scholar]
- G. Mylonakis, G. Gazetas. Seismic soil–structure interaction: beneficial or detrimental? Journal of Earthquake Engineering 2000; 4(3):277–301. DOI: 10.1142/S1363246900000175. [Google Scholar]
- G. Mylonakis, S. Nikolaou, G. Gazetas. Footings under seismic loading: Analysis and design issues with emphasis on bridge foundations. Soil Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering, Volume 26, Issue 9, September 2006, 824 –853. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Kausel. Early history of soil–structure interaction. Soil Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering, Volume 30, Issue 9, September 2010, 822 – 832. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Khalil, M. Sadek, I. Shahrour. Influence of the soil-structure interaction on the fundamental period of buildings. Earthquake Engineering and Structural Dynamics, Wiley, 2007; 36:2445-2453. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Halabian, H. El Naggar. Effect of non-linear soil–structure interaction on seismic response of tall slender structures. Soil Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering, Volume 22, Issue 8, October 2002, 639 – 658. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Gullu, H. Salih Jaf. Full 3D Nonlinear Time History Analysis of Dynamic Soil-Structure Interaction for a Historical Masonry Arch Bridge. Environmental Earth Sciences, Volume 75, Issue 21, November 2016, 541 – 551. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Amorosi, D. Boldini, A. Di Lernia. Dynamic Soil Structure Interaction: A Three-dimensional Numerical Approach and its Application to the Lotung Case Study. Computers and Geotechnics, Volume 90, October 2017, 34 – 54. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Atik, M.M. Badawi, I. Shahrour, M. Sadek. Optimum level of shear wall curtailment in wall-frame buildings: The continuum model revisited. Journal of Structural Engineering, ASCE, Volume 140, Issue 1, January 2014. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Atik, M. SADEK, I. Shahrour. Chapter 3: Single-Run Adaptive Pushover Procedure for Shear Wall Structures, DOI: 10.4018/978-1-5225-2089-4.ch003. In book: Performance-Based Seismic Design of Concrete Structures and Infrastructures, IGI Global, Hershey PA, USA 17033. (ISSN: 2326-6139; eISSN: 2326-6155), 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Parish, M. Sadek, I. Shahrour. Numerical analysis of the seismic behaviour of earth dam. Natural Hazards and Earth System Sciences, Copernicus, 9, 451-458, 2009. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Mhanna, I. Shahrour, M. Sadek, P. Dunez. Efficiency of heavy mass technology in traffic vibration reduction: Experimental and numerical investigation. Computers and Geotechnics, Elsevier, Volume 55, January 2014, Pages141–149. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.