MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 281, 2019International Conference of Engineering Risk (INCER 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Naturals: Earthquake, Landslide, Forest Fire, Flood, Tsunami, Avalanche|
|Published online||21 May 2019|
- F. Amini, & G.Z. Qi,. Liquefaction Testing of Stratified Silty Sands. Journal of Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering, 126(3),208–217. (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Dezfulian, “Effects of silt content on dynamic properties of sandy soils.” Proc., 8th World Conf. on Earthquake Engineering, Prentice-Hall, Englewood Cliffs, N.J., 63–70. (1982). [Google Scholar]
- C. A. Stamatopoulos, An experimental study of the liquefaction strength of silty sands in terms of the state parameter. Soil Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering, 30(8),662–678. (2010). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Belkhatir, A. Arab, N. Della, H. Missoum, & T. Schanz,. Influence of inter-granular void ratio on monotonic and cyclic undrained shear response of sandy soils. Comptes Rendus Mécanique, 338(5),290–303. (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. C. Xenaki, & G.A. Athanasopoulos,. Liquefaction resistance of sand-silt mixtures: An experimental investigation of the effect of fines. Soil Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering, 23(3),183–194. (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Papadopoulou, T. Tika. The effect of fines on critical state and liquefaction resistance characteristics of non-plastic silty sands; 48(No. 5): 713–25 [Google Scholar]
- SoilsFound 2008; 48(No. 5): 713–25. (2008) [Google Scholar]
- C. Polito,. The effects of non-plastic and plastic fines on the liquefaction of sandy soils. PhD Thesis, Verginia Polytechnic Institute, (December), 274. (1999) [Google Scholar]
- H.K. Dash, & T.G. Sitharam, Undrained monotonic response of sand-silt mixtures: Effect of nonplastic fines. Geomechanics and Geoengineering, 6(1),47–58. (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Sadrekarimi, Influence of State and Compressibility on Liquefied Strength of Sands. Canadian Geotechnical Journal, 1076 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Monkul, C. Gültekin, M. Gülver, Ö. Akın, & E. Eseller-Bayat, Estimation of liquefaction potential from dry and saturated sandy soils under drained constant volume cyclic simple shear loading. Soil Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering, 75, 27–36. (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Rahman, S.R. Lo, & C.T. Gnanendran, On equivalent granular void ratio and steady state behaviour of loose sand with fines. Canadian Geotechnical Journal, 45(10),1439–1456. (2008). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.L. Yang, R. Sandven, & L. Grande, Instability of sand–silt mixtures. Soil Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering, 26(2-4), 183–190. (2006). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Seif El Dine, J.C. Dupla, R. Frank, J. Canou, & Y. Kazan,Mechanical characterization of matrix coarse-grained soils with a large-sized triaxial device. Canadian Geotechnical Journal, 47(4),425–438. (2010). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.