MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 281, 2019International Conference of Engineering Risk (INCER 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Civil Infrastructures: Bridges, Structures, Dams|
|Published online||21 May 2019|
- Eskesen S.D., Tengborg P., Kampmann J. and Veicherts T.H., 2004. Guidelines for tunnelling risk management: International Tunnelling Association, Working Group No. 2. Tunnelling and Underground Space Technology, Vol.19, 217–237. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hu Q., Huang H., (2014) The State of the Art of Risk Management Standards on Tunnels and Underground Works in China. 2nd International Conference on Vulnerability and Risk Analysis and Management (ICVRAM), Liverpool, UK. [Google Scholar]
- Khoury H.M., Kamat V.R., 2009. Evaluation of position tracking technologies for user localization in indoor construction environments. Automation in Construction, Vol.18 (4), 444-57. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kyoko Niira, Katsutoshi Shigeno, Masahiko Kikucha, Tadashi Inoue, (2016) Disasterprevention measures for underground space to deal with large-scale earthquakes and intensified flood disasters in Japan, 15th International scientific conference “Underground Urbanisation as a Prerequisite for Sustainable Development”, Procedia Engineering 165 (2016) 224 – 232. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lin P., Li Q.B., Fan Q.X., Gao X.Y., 2013. Real-time monitoring system for workers’ behavior analysis on a large-dam construction site. International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks, 2013, http://dx.doi.org.gate6.inist.fr/10.1155/2013/509423. [Google Scholar]
- Moodie, K. The King‘s Cross Fire: Damage Assessment and Overview of the Technical Investigation, Fire Safety Journal, vol 18 (1992) 13-3. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yao Y., Zhang J., Tao J., et al., Safety problems in crowded underground space in Beijing, Procedia Engineering 45 (2012) 763 – 767. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.