MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 280, 2019The 5th International Conference on Sustainable Built Environment (ICSBE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Sustainable Resource Management|
|Published online||08 May 2019|
- Badan Pusat Statistik. Magelang dalam Angka (2017) [Google Scholar]
- L. Piippo, A. Juntunena, A. Kurppab, E. Pongrácza, Res., Consrv. & Recyc. J. The use of bio-waste to revegetate eroded land areas in Ylläs, Northern Finland: Toward a zero waste perspective of tourism in the Finnish Lapland. 93, 9–22 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- J. Malinauskaite, H. Jouhara, D. Czajczynska, P. Stanchev, E. Katsou, J. Energy. Municipal solid waste management and waste-to-energy in the context of a circular economy and energy recycling in Europe. 141, 2013–2044 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- R. Chifari, S.L. Piano, S. Matsumoto, T. Tasaki, Waste Manag. J. Does recyclable separation reduce the cost of municipal waste management in Japan?. 60, 32–41 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S. Lebersorger, and P. Beigl, Waste Manag. J. Municipal solid waste generation in municipalities: Quantifying impacts of household structure, commercial waste and domestic fuel. 31, 1907–1915 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- D. Grazhdani, Waste Manag. J. Assessing the variables affecting on the rate of solid waste generation and recycling: An empirical analysis in Prespa Park. 48, 3–13 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- X. Jia, S. Wang, Z. Li, F. Wang, R. Raymond, R.R. Tan, Y. Qian, J. of Clnr. Prdct. Pinch analysis of GHG mitigation strategies for municipal solid waste management: A case study on Qingdao City. 174, 933–944 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S.P. Gundupalli, S. Hait, A. Thakur, Wste Manag. J. Multi-material classification of dry recyclables from municipal solid waste based on thermal imaging. 70, 13–21 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- N. Singh, D. Cranageb, S. Leeb, Intr. J. Hsptal. Manag. Green strategies for hotels: Estimation of recycling benefits. 43, 13–22 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- D. Moya, C. Aldas, G. Lópeza, P. Kaparaju, 9th International Conference on Sustainability in Energy and Buildings. Municipal solid waste as a valuable renewable energy resource: a worldwide opportunity of energy recovery by using Waste-To- Energy Technologies. SEB-17 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- X. Bing, M. Jacqueline. J.M. Bloemhof, T.R.P. Ramos, A.P. Barbosa-Povoa, C.Y. Chee Yew Wong, G.A.J. Vorst. Wste Manag. J. Research challenges in municipal solid waste logistics management. 48, 584–592 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- J.M.B.M. Moura, I.G. Pinheiro, J.L. Carmo, Wste Manag.J. Gravimetric composition of the rejects coming from the segregation process of the municipal recyclable wastes. 74, 98–109 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. Mesjasz-Lech, Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences J. Municipal waste management in context of sustainable urban development. 151, 244–256 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- T.V. Ramachandraa, H.A. Bharatha, G. Kulkarnia, S.S. Han, Renew. & Sust. Enrg. Rviw. J. Municipal solid waste: Generation, composition and GHG emissions in Bangalore, India. 82, 1122–1136 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. Rafiee, E. Gordi, W. Lu, Y. Miyata, H. Shabani, S. Mortezazadeh, M. Hoseini, J. Clnr. Prod. The impact of various festivals and events on recycling potential of municipal solid waste in Tehran, Iran. 183, 77–86 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- T.R. Ayodele, M.A. Alao, A.S.O. Ogunjuyigbe, Res, Consrv. & Recyc. J. Recyclable resources from municipal solid waste: Assessment of its energy, economic and environmental benefits in Nigeria. 134, 165–173 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.