MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 280, 2019The 5th International Conference on Sustainable Built Environment (ICSBE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Sustainable Resource Management|
|Published online||08 May 2019|
- Hammond, D.G., Evaluating Dissolved Oxygen Regimes Along a Gradient of Human Disturbance for Lotic Systems in West-Central Florida, Theses and Dissertations, University of South Florida, Florida. (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Ravelli, R. And Ridolfi, L, Stochastic Dynamics of BOD in A Stream with Random Inputs, AWR (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Chapra, S.C. dan Pelletier, ZG, QUAL2 K: A Modeling Framework for Simulating River and Stream Water Quality (Version 2.11): Documentation and User Manual, Civil and Environmental Engineering Dept., Tufts University, Medford, MA (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Notodarmojo, Suprihanto. Soil and Groundwater Pollution. ITB, Bandung (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Schnoor, Jerald L. Environmental Modeling, Fate, and Transport of Pollution in Water, Air, and Soil. John Wiley, New York, (1996) [Google Scholar]
- Effendi, H. Assessing Water Quality For Management of Water Resources and Environment. Publisher Canisius, Yogyakarta (2003). [Google Scholar]
- Nurlina. Studies Concentration Changes DO and BOD As well as Factors Affecting the QUAL2 K Modeling (Case Study Kapuas River in West Kalimantan). S2 Chemical Sciences, University of Gadjah Mada, Yogyakarta. (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Keppy, Meiske. Riparian Vegetation structure Winongo in Bantul. Undergraduate thesis, Duta Wacana Christian University. (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Lestari, A. Dyah Novitasari. Study Effect of Hydraulics, Shade, and Point Source Of River DO-BOD Using QUAL2Kw Model (Case Study: Rivers Gajahwong, Yogyakarta). S2 Chemical Sciences, University of Gadjah Mada, Yogyakarta. (2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.