MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 280, 2019The 5th International Conference on Sustainable Built Environment (ICSBE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||08 May 2019|
- D. Fam, E. Mosley, A. Lopes, L. Mathieson, J. Morison, and G. Connellan, “Irrigation of Urban Green Spaces: a review of the Environmental, Social and Economic bene fi ts,” no. 04, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- Gayatri Acharya and L. L. Bennett, “Valuing Open Space And Land-Use Patterns In Urban Watersheds,” J. Real Estate Financ. Econ., vol. 22, no. 2-3, pp. 221–237, 2001. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Germann-Chiari and K. Seeland, “Are urban green spaces optimally distributed to act as places for social integration? Results of a geographical information system (GIS) approach for urban forestry research,” For. Policy Econ., vol. 6, no. 1, pp. 3–13, 2004. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Fandeli, Perhutanan Kota. Jogjakarta: Fakultas Universitas Gadjah Mada, 2004. [Google Scholar]
- S. Scott, “Urban Green Space?: the Incorporation of Environmental Values in a Decision Support System,” Development, vol. 11, no. May, pp. 177–196, 2006. [Google Scholar]
- K. K. Dixon and K. L. Wolf, “Benefits and Risks of Urban Roadside Landscape?: Finding a Livable, Balanced Response,” 3 rd Urban Str. Symp. Uptown, Downtown, or Small T. Des. Urban Streets That Work, pp. 1–17, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- K. Löfvenhaft, C. Björn, and M. Ihse, “Biotope patterns in urban areas: A conceptual model integrating biodiversity issues in spatial planning,” Landsc. Urban Plan., vol. 58, no. 2-4, pp. 223–240, 2002. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Annisa, R. Riduan, and H. Prasetia, “Aplikasi Rain Garden Untuk Memperindah Dan Meningkatkan,” Jukung J. Tek. Lingkung., vol. 2, no. 2, pp. 22–37, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- N. Annisa, “Seleksi Pohon Teduhan untuk Rain Garden,” J. Tek. Lingkung., vol. 3, no. 1, pp. 30–38, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- R. Bannerman and E. Considine, Raingardens: A How-to Manual for Homeowners. USA: Cooperative Extension Publications, 2003. [Google Scholar]
- R. Bell et al., The Native Plant Society of New Jersey Office of Continuing Professional Education Cook College 102 Ryders Lane New Brunswick, NJ 08901-8519 Native Plants of New Jersey. New Jersey, USA: The Native Plant Society of New Jersey. [Google Scholar]
- C. Clear and K. Giacalone, Rain Gardens. A Rain Garden Manual For South Carolina. Green Solutions To Stormwater Pollution., no. November. South Carolina: Clemson University, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- C. Hinman, Rain Garden Handbook for Western Washington Homeowners. Designing Your Landscape to Protect Our Streams, Lake, Bays, and Wetlands. Washington: Washington State University Extension Faculty, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- C. Hinman, Rain Garden Handbook for Western Washington. Washington: Washington State University Extension Faculty, 2013. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.