MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 280, 2019The 5th International Conference on Sustainable Built Environment (ICSBE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||14|
|Section||Livable Rural and Urban Environment|
|Published online||08 May 2019|
- N. Bouchlaghem, Optimizing the design of building envelopes for thermal performance, Automation in Construction, 10 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- V. Corrado, V. Serra, A. Vosilla, Performance analysis of external shading devices, Proceedings of PLEA, Netherlands (2004) [Google Scholar]
- W. Liping, W.N. Hien, The impacts of ventilation strategies and facade on an indoor thermal environment for naturally ventilated residential buildings in Singapore, Building and Environment (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Al-Homoud, Performance characteristics and practical applications of common building thermal insulation materials, Building and Environment 40 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Bajwa, The role of integrated landscape design in energy conservation in detached dwellings in the Arabian Gulf region, Renewable Energy 6 (1995) [Google Scholar]
- F. Garde, Implementation and experimental survey of passive design specifications used in new low-cost housing under tropical climates, Energy and Buildings 36 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- P. Prianto, Depecker, Optimization of architectural design elements in the tropical humid region with thermal comfort approach, Energy and Buildings 35 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- T. Rosangela, Dual mode cooling house in the warm humid tropics, Solar Energy 73 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- B.H. Helena, Energy efficient window systems: effects on energy use and daylight in buildings, unpublished doctoral thesis, Division of Energy and Building Design. Lund University, Lund Institute of Technology, Lund, (2001) [Google Scholar]
- P. Gut, A. Dieter, Climate-responsive building appropriate building construction in tropical and subtropical regions, SKAT (1993) [Google Scholar]
- J.H. Parker, Uses of landscaping for energy conservation, Department of Physical Sciences, Florida International University, Miami, Florida (1981). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.