MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 280, 2019The 5th International Conference on Sustainable Built Environment (ICSBE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Livable Rural and Urban Environment|
|Published online||08 May 2019|
- S.M. Natrasony, D Alexander, The rise of modernism and the decline of place: the case of Surrey City Centre Canada, Planning Perspectives 20, 4, 413-433 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.W. Burchell, D. Litoskin, C. Galley, Smart Growth: More Than a Ghost of Urban Policy Past, Less Than a Bold New Horizon. Housing Policy Debate 11, 4, 821-829 (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Maryland Department of Planning. What is Smart Growth? Retrieved July 2018, from Smart Growth Online: https://smartgrowth.org/what-is-smart-growth/ (2015) [Google Scholar]
- T. Baycan-Levent, P. Nijkamp, R. Vreeker, A Multi-Criteria Evaluation of Green Spaces in European Cities. European Urban and Regional Studies 16, 2, 193-213, (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Leeuwen, P Nijkamp, T. Vaz, The multi-functional use of urban green space. Retrieved July 27, 2018, from https://www.researchgate.net/publication/46433689_The_multi-functional_use_of_urban_green_space (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Chen, T. Liu, X. Xie, B. Maruši´c, What Attracts People to Visit Community Open Spaces? A Case Study of the Overseas Chinese Town Community in Shenzhen, China. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health. 13, 7, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- C. Moore,Jr., W. J. Mitchell, The Poetics of Gardens (1993) [Google Scholar]
- A. Madanipour, Why are the design and development of public spaces significant for cities? Environ. Plan. B Plan. Des., 26, 6, 879–891 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- D. Hunting, Public art policy: Examining an emerging discipline, Perspectives in Public Affairs, 2 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- L. Huda, Ahok to Build 213 RPTRA This Year. Retrieved from tempo.com https://en.tempo.co/read/news/2016/03/08/055751786/Ahok-to-Build-213-RPTRA-This-Year (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. Heuken, Menteng “Kota Taman” Pertama di Indonesia (2001) [Google Scholar]
- A. Mardiani, Rekreasi dan Beraksi di Taman Suropati. Retrieved from Historia: https://historia.id/kota/articles/rekreasi-dan-beraksi-di-taman-suropati-DB4Kx (2015) [Google Scholar]
- C. Lubis, Evolusi Kota Taman. Retrieved 1 Mei 2018, from Metronews.com: http://telusur.metrotvnews.com/news-telusur/9K57Og1b-evolusi-kota-taman (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.