MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 280, 2019The 5th International Conference on Sustainable Built Environment (ICSBE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Livable Rural and Urban Environment|
|Published online||08 May 2019|
- P. Dongier, J.V. Domelen, E. Ostrom, A. Rizvi, W. Wakeman, A. Bebbington, S. Alkire, T. Esmail, and M. Polski, Community-Driven Development, retrieved from: http://siteresources.worldbank.org/INTPRS1/Resources/383606-1205334112622/5805_chap9.pdf (on 10 August 2018). [Google Scholar]
- Collins, English Dictionary, retrieved from: https://www.collinsdictionary.com/dictionary/english/urbanism (on 9 August 2018) [Google Scholar]
- The World Bank, Indonesia: Program Nasional Pemberdayaan Masyarakat Perdesaan (PNPM Pedesaan), retrieved from: http://www.worldbank.org/in/results/2009/01/21/indonesia-program-for-community-empowerment-in-rural-areas-pnpm-rural (on 10 August 2018). [Google Scholar]
- R. Yin, Case Study Research. Vol. 5 Applied Social Research Methods Series. London: Sage Publications (2003). [Google Scholar]
- N.R. Cook and J.J. Ware, Ann. Rev. Public Health. 1983. 4: 1–23 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T.E. Adams, S.H. Jones and C. Ellis, Autoethnography: Understanding Qualitative Research, Oxford: Oxford University Press (2015). [Google Scholar]
- J.F.C. Turner, Housing by People: Towards Autonomy in Building Environments, New York: Pantheon Books (1976). [Google Scholar]
- K.S. Yap, Habitat International, 12 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- H.D. Evers and R. Korff, Southeast Asian Urbanism, Singapore: Institute of Souteast Asian Studies (2000). [Google Scholar]
- A. Roy and N. Alsayyad (Eds.), Urban Informality, Lanham: Lexington Books (2004). [Google Scholar]
- M. Davis, Planet of Slums, London: Verso (2006). [Google Scholar]
- K. Dovey and W. Raharjo, “Informal Urbanism in Yogyakarta” in K. Dovey, Becoming Places, London: Routledge (2010). [Google Scholar]
- P. Guinness, Kampung, Islam, and State in Urban Java, Singapore: NUS Press (2009). [Google Scholar]
- K. Dovey, Urban Design Thinking, London: Bloomsbury Academic (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Kropf, Urban Design International, Vol. 1 No. 3 (1996). [Google Scholar]
- M. Heidegger, Identity and Difference, New York: Harper and Row Publisher (1969). [Google Scholar]
- S. Tinarbuko, Pajak Reklame dan Sampah Visual, in KR newspaper, 2 October 2017. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.