MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 280, 2019The 5th International Conference on Sustainable Built Environment (ICSBE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||08 May 2019|
- Al-Kazwini, B.M., The Abbasid palace an analytical study of its wall-ornaments, (Durham theses, Durham University, 1969). [Google Scholar]
- Batur, Prof. Dr. Afife, Historic Peninsula, (Chamber Of Architecture of Turkey Istanbul Metropolitan Branch, Istanbul, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- Blair, Sheila, Islamic Architecture – Abbasid Period, (in http://islamic-arts.org/2011/architecture-of-the-abbasids-iraq-iran-and-egypt/ 2011). [Google Scholar]
- Gul Murat and Trevor Howells, Istanbul Architecture, (The Watermarks Press, Boorowa, Australia, 2013). [Google Scholar]
- Ibn Khaldun, Abd Ar Rahman bin Muhammed, The Muqadimmah, translated by Roshental Franz, edited by Dawood, NJ, (Princeton Publising, 1967). [Google Scholar]
- Kaçar, Hilmi, An Islamic City : Konstantiniyye/Istanbul: Constructing an Empire on a City (www.academia.edu, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- Soud, Rabah, Introduction to Islamic City, (Foundation Science For Technolory and Civilizations, Manchester, UK, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- Urtaberta, Nakula, Architecture in Islamic Civilization, 2012 (in https://www.researchgate.net/publication/274712337_ARCHITECTURE_IN_THE_ISLAMIC_CIVILIZATION) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.