MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 280, 2019The 5th International Conference on Sustainable Built Environment (ICSBE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Disaster Risk Management|
|Published online||08 May 2019|
- Yoonjeong Lee, Samuel D. Brody 2018 Examining the impact of land use on flood losses in Seoul, Korea, Land Use Policy 70 500-509 [Google Scholar]
- Jie Liu, Zhen-wu Shi 2017 Quantifying land-use change impacts on the dynamic evolution of flood vulnerability, Land Use Policy 65 198-210 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mwazvita T.B. Dalu, Charles M. Shackleton, Tatenda Dalu 2018 Influence of land cover, proximity to streams and household topographical location on flooding impact in informal settlements in the Eastern Cape, South Africa, International Journal of Disaster Risk Reduction 28 481-490 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Eui Hoon Lee, Joong Hoon Kim 2018 Development of a flood-damage-based flood forecasting technique, Journal of Hydrology 563 181-194 [Google Scholar]
- Dan Yu, Ping Xie, Xiaohua Dong, Bob Su, Xiaonong Hu, Kai Wang, Shijin Xu 2018 The development of land use planning scenarios based on land suitability and its influences on eco-hydrological responses in the upstream of the Huaihe River basin, Ecological Modelling, 373 53-67 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Anna M. Hersperger, Eduardo Oliveira, Sofia Pagliarin, Gaëtan Palka, Peter Verburg, Janine Bolliger, Simona Grădinaru 2018 Urban land-use change: The role of strategic spatial planning, Global Environmental Change 51 32-42 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Statistics of Surakarta Municipality 2017 Surakarta Municipality in Figures 2017 [Google Scholar]
- Development Planning Agency (BAPPEDA) 2011 Spatial Planning of Surakarta City for 2011-2031 [Google Scholar]
- Susan L. Cutter, Lindsey Barnes, Melissa Berry, Christopher Burton, Elijah Evans, Eric Tate, Jennifer Webb 2008 A place-based model for understanding community resilience to natural disasters, Global Environmental Change 18 598–606 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Cardona, O.D., M.K. van Aalst, J. Birkmann, M. Fordham, G. McGregor, R. Perez, R.S. Pulwarty, E.L.F. Schipper, and B.T. Sinh 2012 Determinants of risk: exposure and vulnerability. In: Managing the Risks of Extreme Events and Disasters to Advance Climate Change Adaptation [Field, C.B., V. Barros, T.F. Stocker, D. Qin, D.J. Dokken, K.L. Ebi, M.D. Mastrandrea, K.J. Mach, G.-K. Plattner, S.K. Allen, M. Tignor, and P.M. Midgley (eds.)]. A Special Report of Working Groups I and II of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC). Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, UK, and New York, NY, USA, pp. 65-108. [Google Scholar]
- Adger, W.N. 2006 Vulnerability, Global Environmental Change 16 268-281 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Department of Public Works of Surakarta City 2014 Monitoring of flood and landslide in Surakarta City in 2014 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.