MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 279, 201910th International Scientific Conference Building Defects (Building Defects 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Building Design and Technology|
|Published online||12 April 2019|
- ČSN 73 0580-1 Daylighting of buildings – basic requirements (2007) [Google Scholar]
- M. Halyhaja, Building thermal technology lighting and acoustics (Alfa, Bratislava, 1985) [Google Scholar]
- J. Kaňka, Light, 2008/3, 7 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- CIE Home Page, Available on http://www.cie.co.at/publications/cie-standard-overcastsky-and-clear-sky (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Lighting Control and Daylight Use (H.M. Stationery Office: London, UK, 1983) [Google Scholar]
- S.-J. Jung, S.-H. Yoon, Energies, 11(7), 6 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.