MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 279, 201910th International Scientific Conference Building Defects (Building Defects 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Mechanical and Materials Engineering|
|Published online||12 April 2019|
- T. Petricek, P. Kacalek, MATEC Web of Conferences, 146, 02017 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- P. Malych, Volume changes of bitumen coatings. Volume changes of bitumen membranes. (University of Technology in Bratislava, Faculty of civil engineering, Bratislava, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- J. Plachý, Volume changes of bitumen sheets. (Roof Symposium, Bratislava, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- J. Plachy, J. Vysoka, R. Vejmelka. MATEC Web of Conferences,146, 02016 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- ČSN EN 1107-1. Flexible sheets for waterproofing -Part 1: Bitumen sheets for roof waterproofing -Bitumen sheets for roof waterproofing -Determination of dimensional stability (2000) [Google Scholar]
- ČSN 730605-1. Waterproofing of construction works – Flexible sheets for waterproofing – Requirements for use of bitumen sheets [Google Scholar]
- ČSN EN 13707. Flexible sheets for waterproofing -Reinforced bitumen sheets for roof waterproofing -Definitions and characteristics (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.