MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 279, 201910th International Scientific Conference Building Defects (Building Defects 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Mechanical and Materials Engineering|
|Published online||12 April 2019|
- CSN 73 0540-2. Thermal protection of buildings – Part 2: Requirements (Czech Office for Standards, Metrology and Testing, Prague, 2005, 2007, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- J. Plachý, V. Petránek, Z. Caha, 11th International Conference Binders and Materials 2013, ICBM 2013, 897, 103-106 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- T. Petříček, P. Kacálek, T. Hlavačka, MATEC Web of Conferences, 93, 03007 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- P. Kacálek, T. Petříček, R. Smolka, Advanced Materials Research, 899, pp. 58-61 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Smolka, J. Sobotka, J. Šulistová, MATEC Web of Conferences, 93, 01009 (2016) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- J. Sobotka, R. Smolka, MATEC Web of Conferences, 93, 01008 (2016) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.