MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 279, 201910th International Scientific Conference Building Defects (Building Defects 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Mechanical and Materials Engineering|
|Published online||12 April 2019|
- L. Huang, H. Hikosaka, K. Komine, Comput. Struct. 82, 23-26, 2061–2069 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- S. Kudryavtsev, IOP Conf. Ser.: Mater. Sci. and Eng., 365, 042034 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S. V. Kudryavtsev, Calculation and design of welded I-section with corrugated webs, (Publ. of Ural University, Yekaterinburg, Russia, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- S. P. Timoshenko, J. Gere, Theory of elastic stability (1963) [Google Scholar]
- C. R. Calladine, Int. J. Mech. Sci., 15, 7, 593–604 (1973) [Google Scholar]
- A. Fraser, Experimental investigation of the strength of multiweb beams with corrugated webs (NACA, Washington, 1956) [Google Scholar]
- X. Wang, Behavior of steel members with trapezoidally corrugated webs and tubular flanges under static loading (Drexel University, USA, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- EN 1993-1-1, Eurocode 3: Design of steel structures -Part 1-1: General rules and rules for buildings (European Committee for Standardization, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- EN 1993-1-5, Eurocode 3: Design of steel structures – Part 1-5: Plated structural elements (European Committee for Standardization, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- SP 16.13330.2017, Steel Structures (Ministry of Construction, 2017), in Russian [Google Scholar]
- SP 294.1325800.2017, Steel Structures. Design Rules (Ministry of Construction, Russia, 2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.