MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 278, 20192018 2nd International Conference on Building Materials and Materials Engineering (ICBMM 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Building Structures and Structural Mechanics|
|Published online||08 April 2019|
- M. Sakr, “Installation and Performance Characteristics of High Capacity Helical piles in Cohesionless Soils'', The Journal of the Deep Foundations Institute 5 :1, pp. 39-57 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Hesham, Y. Abdelghany, “Helical Screw Piles (HSP) Capacity for Axial Cyclic Loading in Cohesive Soils”, Earthquake Geotechnical Engineering 4, p. 1567 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- J. Lee, D. Lee, H. Kim, H. Choi, ''Effect of Configuration of Shaft and Helix Plate on Bearing Capacity of Moderate-size Helical Pile : I. Test-bed Construction and Field Loading Test,'' J. Korean Geosynthetics Society 13 :2, pp. 31-39 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M. T. Davisson, “High Capacity Piles”, Proc. Lectures series on innovations in foundation construction, ASCE, Illinois Section, Chicago (1972) [Google Scholar]
- M. T. Davisson, “Piles Load Capacity”, Proc. ASCE Conf. Design Construction and Performance of Deep Foundation, ASCE, University of California, Berkeley (1975) [Google Scholar]
- H. A. Perko, Helical piles: a practical guide to design and installation, John Wiley & Sons (2009) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.