MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 278, 20192018 2nd International Conference on Building Materials and Materials Engineering (ICBMM 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Building Materials and Applications|
|Published online||08 April 2019|
- American Coal Ash Association: Fly ash facts for highway engineers (FHWA), pp. 47-52 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- J. Brandštetr, J. Havlica Phase composition of solid residues of fluidized bed coal combustion, quality tests, and application possibilities. Chem. Papers 50, 4 (1996) [Google Scholar]
- F. Kresta Secondary raw materials in transport engineering (2013) [Google Scholar]
- R. Frýzová Phase composition of power fly ash: Quantitative determination of selected minerals (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A. Mezencevová Possibilities of using energy fly ash Acta Montanistica Slovaca 8 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- F. Michalíková, J. Škvarla, F. Zeleňák Properties of energy fly ash and possibilities of their utilization [Google Scholar]
- TECHNICAL CONDITIONS TP 93, Design and construction of ash and ash roads (2011) [Google Scholar]
- TECHNICAL CONDITIONS TP 94, Soil treatment (2013) [Google Scholar]
- P. Mec, J. Boháčová, P. Závrský Testing of Possible Use of Fine-Grained Alkali Activated Composites in the Construction Industry. (Mat. Sc. Forum) 865 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- J. Davidovits Geopolymer, chemistry and application. Institut Géopolymere (2008) [Google Scholar]
- J. Bohacova, S. Stanek, P. Mec Preparation and properties of pressed metakaolin and fly ash based alkali-activated binders. (Adv. Mat. Research) 897 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- C. Shi C., P. V. Krivenko, D. Roy, Alkali-activated cements and concretes. Taylor&Francis, Oxford (2006) [Google Scholar]
- P. Mec, F. Khestl, T. Murínová, J. Boháčová Thermoanalytical study of binders containing pozzolanic and latent hydraulic materials (Adv. Mat. Research) 897 (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.