MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 277, 20192018 International Joint Conference on Metallurgical and Materials Engineering (JCMME 2018)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Material and Mechanics|
|Published online||02 April 2019|
- Chen Ci-xuan. Application of Boundary Element Method in Ground Calculation-Calculation of lightning protection grounding resistance [J]. High Voltage Engineering, 1983(2):15-25. [Google Scholar]
- Wen Xishan, Dai Chuanyou, Fangyu. Computation of Current Field in a Vertical Three-layer Earth Structure[J], Journal of Wuhan University (Engineering Edition), 1997(1):53-56. [Google Scholar]
- Tao Y. Analysis of Grounding Resistance Reduction Effect Based on Enhancing Impulse Current Leakage Efficiency[J]. Transactions of China Electrotechnical Society, 2012, 27(11):278-284. [Google Scholar]
- Zhu Bing. Structure Parameter optimization of Grounding Device With Needle-Shaped Conductors Based on Electric Field Distribution in Soil[J], Power System Technology, 2015, 39(10):2907-2914. [Google Scholar]
- Li Jingli. Simulation and Experiment Study on Resistance-Reducing Mechanism ofGrounding Device With Spicules[J]. Power System Technology, 2013, 37(1):211-217. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.