MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 277, 20192018 International Joint Conference on Metallurgical and Materials Engineering (JCMME 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Material and Mechanics|
|Published online||02 April 2019|
- Xiao Q 2007 Technology review-biometrics-technology, application, challenge, and computational intelligence solutions IEEE Computational Intelligence Magazine vol 2 no 2 pp 5-25 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Liu L, Jia W and Zhu Y 2009 Survey of gait recognition Emerging Intelligent Computing Technology and Applications. With Aspects of Artificial Intelligence pp 652-659 [Google Scholar]
- Han J and Bhanu B 2006 Individual recognition using gait energy image IEEE transactions on pattern analysis and machine intelligence vol 28 no 2 pp 316-22 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wang J, She M, Nahavandi S and Kouzani A 2010 A Review of Vision-Based Gait Recognition Methods for Human Identification 2010 International Conference on Digital Image Computing: Techniques and Applications pp 320-7 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ahmed M, Al-Jawad N and Sabir A 2014 Gait recognition based on Kinect sensor Proc. SPIE Real-Time Image and Video Processing vol 9139 pp 1-10 [Google Scholar]
- Dikovski B Madjarov G and Gjorgjevikj D 2014 Evaluation of different feature sets for gait recognition using skeletal data from Kinect pp 1304-1308 [Google Scholar]
- Kumar M S N and Babu R.V 2012 Human gait recognition using depth camera: a covariance-based approach pp 1-6 [Google Scholar]
- Preis J, et al., 2012 Gait recognition with Kinect Int. Workshop on Kinect in Pervasive Computing [Google Scholar]
- Balazia M and Plataniotis K 2015 Human gait recognition from motion capture data in signature poses IET Biometrics vol 6 no 2 pp 129-37 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Andersson V, Dutra R and Araujo R 2014 Anthropometric and human gait identification using skeleton data from Kinect sensor pp 60-1 [Google Scholar]
- Ahmed F, Paul P P and Gavrilova M 2015 DTW based Kernel and Rank Level Fusion for 3D Gait Recognition using Kinect vol 31 no 6 pp 915-24 [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Z 2012 Microsoft Kinect Sensor and Its Effect IEEE MultiMedia vol 19 no 2 pp 4-10 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Johannson G 1973 Visual perception of biological motion and a model forits analysis Perception Psychophys vol 14 pp 201-211 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.