MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 277, 20192018 International Joint Conference on Metallurgical and Materials Engineering (JCMME 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Material and Mechanics|
|Published online||02 April 2019|
- LYU X W, Song B, Han K X, Zhang K. Effect of ferrosilicon addition on direct reduction of ilmenite concentrate and Its separation between iron and slag [J]. Journal of Northeastern University (Natural Science), 2015, 36(2):223-226. [Google Scholar]
- P, Pistorius and Coetzee C. Physicochemical aspects of titanium slag production and solidification [J]. Metallurgical and Materials Transactions B, 2003, 34 (5): 581~588. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Han K X. Study on granulation of fine grained ilmenite concentrate [J]. Panzhihua Sci&Tech Information, 2011,36(4):52-56. [Google Scholar]
- Ren C C. Pelletizing experimence of micro-fine grained ilmenite concentrate [J].Express Information of Mining Industry, 2001,(10):296-299. [Google Scholar]
- Fu J Y, Jiang T, Zhu D Q. Sintering pelletization [M]. Changsha: Central South University of Technology Press, 1996. [Google Scholar]
- P. chindaprasirt, S. Hatanaka and N. Mishima et. al. Effects of binder strength and aggregate size on the compressive strength and void ratio of porous concrete[J]. International Journal of Minerals Metallurgy and Materials. [Google Scholar]
- Hu Z Q, Pan J, Zhu D Q, Yue S Y. Raw material characteristics of iron ore concentrate and its influence on balling performance [J]. Sintering and Pelletizing, 2013, 38(4):42-49. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Y X, Rao J T, He M G, Li Y H. Research on the suitable particle size of production pellets about vanadium titanium ore concentrate [J]. Sichuan Metallurgy, 2010,33(5):12-15. [Google Scholar]
- Wang C A, Luo L M. The influence of pelletizing quality by using different size distribution of concentrate [J].Journal of Wuhan Institute of Chemical Technology, 2005,27(2):38-41. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.