MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 277, 20192018 International Joint Conference on Metallurgical and Materials Engineering (JCMME 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Data and Signal Processing|
|Published online||02 April 2019|
- Guo Y, Liu Y, Oerlemans A, et al. Deep learning for visual understanding: A review[J]. Neurocomputing, 2016, 187(C):27-48. [Google Scholar]
- Chun-Xia Z, Nan-Nan J I, Guan-Wei W. Restricted Boltzmann Machines[J]. Chinese Journal of Engineering Mathematics, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Hinton G E, Osindero S, Teh Y W. A Fast Learning Algorithm for Deep Belief Nets[J]. Neural Computation, 2014, 18(7):1527-1554. [Google Scholar]
- Goodfellow I J, Pouget-Abadie J, Mirza M, et al. Generative Adversarial Networks[J]. Advances in Neural Information Processing Systems, 2014, 3:2672-2680. [Google Scholar]
- Y. LeCun, L. Bottou, Y. Bengio, and P. Haffner. (1998). "Gradient based learning applied to document recognition". Proceedings of the IEEE, 86(11):2278-2324 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.