MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 277, 20192018 International Joint Conference on Metallurgical and Materials Engineering (JCMME 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Data and Signal Processing|
|Published online||02 April 2019|
- Huan S L, Mcinnis B C, and Denman E D 1983 Analysis of the random decrement method Int. J. Syst. Sci. 14 (4) pp 417-423 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Abdulkareem M, Bakhary N, Vafaei M 2015 Application of Wavelet Transform to Damage Detection in Plates using Response-only Measurements In 16th Asia Pacific Vibration Conference pp 24-26 [Google Scholar]
- Vafaei M, Alih S C, Rahman A B A, Adnan A B 2015 A wavelet-based technique for damage quantification via mode shape decomposition Structure and Infrastructure Engineering 11(7) pp 869-883 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. N. Yang, Y. Lei, S. Lin, and N. Huang 2004 Hilbert-Huang Based Approach for Structural Damage Detection JOURNAL OF ENGINEERING MECHANICS 130 pp 85-95 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ridong Du, Yongbo Yuan and Miao Chen 2012 Empirical Mode Decomposition Application for Structural Seismic Responses Applied Mechanics and Materials and Materials 256-259, pp 2096-2101 [Google Scholar]
- Huang N E et al. 1998 The empirical mode decomposition and hilbert spectrum for nonlinear and nonstationary time series analysis Proc. R. Soc. London Ser A 454 pp 903-995 [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- Huang N E, Shen Z and Long S R 1999 A new view of nonlinear water waves The Hilbert spectrum Annu Rev Fluid Mech. 31 pp 417-457 [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jianping Han and Dawen Li 2010 Modal parameter identification based Hilbert-Huang Transform and natural excitation technique ENGINEERING MECHANICS 27 (8) pp 54-59 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.