MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 277, 20192018 International Joint Conference on Metallurgical and Materials Engineering (JCMME 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Data and Signal Processing|
|Published online||02 April 2019|
- Li H, Pan D and Chen C L P 2014 Intelligent Prognostics for Battery Health Monitoring Using the Mean Entropy and Relevance Vector Machine IEEE Trans. Systems Man & Cybernetics Systems. 44 851-862 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hu X, Jiang J, Cao D and Bo E 2016 Battery Health Prognosis for Electric Vehicles Using Sample Entropy and Sparse Bayesian Predictive Modeling IRE Trans. Ind. Electron. 63 2645-56. [Google Scholar]
- Guo R, Wang J, Zhang N and Dong J 2018 State prediction for the actuators of civil aircraft based on a fusion framework of relevance vector machine and autoregressive integrated moving average J. Syst. Control Eng. 1-13 [Google Scholar]
- Liu D, Wang H, Peng Y, Xie W and Liao H 2013 Satellite Lithium-Ion Battery Remaining Cycle Life Prediction with Novel Indirect Health Indicator Extraction Energies. 6 3654-68 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Liu D, Peng Y, Li J and Peng X 2013 Multiple optimized online support vector regression for adaptive time series prediction Measurement. 46 2391-404 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chen C, Kunche S, and Pecht M 2013 Incremental learning approach for improved prediction IEEE Int. Conf. Prognostics and Health Management. pp 1-7 [Google Scholar]
- Lou J, Jiang Y, Shen Q, Shen Z and Wang Z 2015 Software reliability prediction via relevance vector regression Neurocomputing. 66-73 [Google Scholar]
- Widodo A, Shim M C, Caesarendra W and Yang B S 2011 Intelligent prognostics for battery health monitoring based on sample entropy Expert Systems with Applications 38 11763-69 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.