MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 277, 20192018 International Joint Conference on Metallurgical and Materials Engineering (JCMME 2018)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Metallurgy & Control and Manufacturing|
|Published online||02 April 2019|
- Zhang Yun. Analysis and Research on the elements of traditional humanities and natural native landscape in Turpan area. Beijing Forestry University. 2012,(06):51. [Google Scholar]
- Lu Han, JiaYu. The characteristics of the traditional architecture of Xinjiang Uygur ethnic group, Journal of Architecture.1963, (01): 17-22. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Yufen. Analysis of the artistic features of Turpan grape dry house architecture. Art education Research, 2012, (7) 56. [Google Scholar]
- Fuli Meng. Study on the spatial characteristics and types of Xinjiang oasis historical and cultural villages and their genetic mechanism [J], Journal of Guizhou National Research, 2018, (01):85. [Google Scholar]
- Shan Jixiang. Into the world cultural landscape heritage M. Tianjin: Tianjin University press, 2010, (06): 55. [Google Scholar]
- Lu Yinong, Wang Yuanxin. The grape drying room in Turpan-immortal earth architecture. Architecture and Culture, 2008, (02):82-83. [Google Scholar]
- Li Chunjing. The arid climate environment of the local landscape design countermeasure research--Taking Turpan mazarvillage and Yutian County old city for example, Xi’an University Of Architecture And Technology, 2011, (06): 65. [Google Scholar]
- Yao Qian. Country culture is the soul of Rural Revitalization. Chinese culture newspaper, 2018, (02): (002). [Google Scholar]
- Cai Wu Mei. Turpan area traditional residential space form of [D]. Shanghai. Shanghai Jiao Tong University School of media and design,.2011 (06):62. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Yingjie, Wang Wanjiang. The inheritance and protection of the architectural style of the grape dry room. Journal of Xi’an University Of Architecture And Technology (SOCIAL SCIENCE EDITION), 2015,34 (05):65-69. [Google Scholar]
- Bai Baoli, Feng Kunsi. On the ethnic ecological ethics and the construction of harmonious society. Journal of Dalian University, 2007, (02):99-102. [Google Scholar]
- Ma Jing. Study on the spatial pattern and dynamic changes of raisin processing air drying room in Shanshan oasis of Xinjiang [D]. Xinjiang Normal University, 2014, (06):75. [Google Scholar]
- Yue Bangrui, Wang Qingqing, Hou Quanhua. The perspective of man land relationship in Turpan mazarvillage oasis settlement pattern research of. Economic Geography,2011,31 (08),:1345-1350. [Google Scholar]
- Li Yuehong. Research on the construction strategy of local settlement landscape under the constraints of water resources [D]. Xi’an University Of Architecture And Technology, 2011, (06): 51. [Google Scholar]
- From 2010 to 2016 in Shanshan County, office of agricultural economic statistics report. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.