MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 277, 20192018 International Joint Conference on Metallurgical and Materials Engineering (JCMME 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Metallurgy & Control and Manufacturing|
|Published online||02 April 2019|
- Zou Wei, Hu Li, Lin Shumin., et al Intrinsic driving force of rural land integrated consolidation [J]. Chinese Society of Agricultural Engineering, 2013, 29(8): 224-231. [Google Scholar]
- Li Yu’e, Ma Xin and He Xiaojia. The Progress on adaptation negotiations since adoption of bali action plan and future needs analysis [J]. Advances in Climate Change Research, 2014, 10(2): 135-141. [Google Scholar]
- The State Council. Circular of the State Council concerning issuance of the 12th fiveyear plan for energy conservation and emission reduction (G.F.  No. 40) [J]. http.//www. gov. cn/zwgk2012-08/21/content_2207867. htm, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Cai Bofeng. Research on greenhouse gas emissions inventory in the cities of china [j]. china population, Resources and Environment, 2012, 22(1): 21-27. [Google Scholar]
- Lin Boqiang and Liu Xiying. Carbon emissions at the urbanization stage: influencing factors and emission reduction strategies [J]. Economic Research Journal, 2010, 8(1):22. [Google Scholar]
- Du Tingting, Mao Feng and Luo Rui. Study on China’s economic growth and co2 emissions [j]. china population, resources and environment, 2007, 17(2): 94-99. [Google Scholar]
- Birge J R, Louveaux F. Introduction to stochastic programming[M]. Springer Science & Business Media, 2011. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zeng Guangming and Huang Guohe. Uncertainty theory and methods in environmental science and engineering [M]. Changsha: Hunan University Press, 2002. [Google Scholar]
- Chakraborty.D, Redefining chance-constrained programming in fuzzy environment, Fuzzy Sets and Systems 2002, (125), 327-333. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yang N, Wen F. A chance constrained programming approach to transmission system expansion planning[J]. Electric Power Systems Research, 2005, 75(2): 171-177. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Nam K M, Selin N E, Reilly J M., et al Measuring welfare loss caused by air pollution in Europe: A CGE analysis[J]. Energy Policy, 2010, 38(9): 5059-5071. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Li Zengfu and Zheng Youhuan. Research in the implementation mechanism of the "low-carbon city" [J]. Economic Geography, 2010 (6): 949-954. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.