MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 276, 2019International Conference on Advances in Civil and Environmental Engineering (ICAnCEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||15 March 2019|
- Kementerian Energi dan Sumber Daya Mineral, Statistik minyak dan gas bumi 2015 (Direktorat Jenderal Minyak dan Gas Bumi, Jakarta, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- E. Hassan, P.H. Steele, B. Mitchell, L. Ingram, Physical and chemical characterization of fast pyrolysis bio-oil produced from various southern forestry feedstocks (Forest Products Department, Mississippi State University, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- Darwanta, Sriyanto, Science 1 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- S. Bahri, R. Rivai, J. of Sci. and Tech. 9, 2 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Innovative Natural Resource Solutions LLC, New Hampshire bio-oil opportunity analysis (Cole Hill Associates, New Hampshire, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- I.Y. Nuetral, Bark pinus pyrolysis bio-oil being using catalyst mo/clay grinning (Universitas Riau, Pekanbaru, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- Setiadi, A. Pertiwi, Proc. of the 2nd National Congress and Symposium MKICS (2007) [Google Scholar]
- P. Suarya, Jurnal Kimia FMIPA Universitas Udayana 2, 1 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Sunarno, S. Bahri, M.I. Fermi, R. Widiyanto, Prosiding SNTK TOPI 2012 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- D. Mohan, C.U. Pittman, P.H. Steele, Energy & Fuels 20, 3, (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Dynamotive, Product information booklet (Dynamotive Bio-oil Information Booklet, Canada, 2006) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.