MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 276, 2019International Conference on Advances in Civil and Environmental Engineering (ICAnCEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Hydraulic and Water Resource Engineering|
|Published online||15 March 2019|
- N.N. Pujianiki, Berkala Ilmiah Teknik Keairan 13, 3 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Public Works of the Directorate General of Water Resources of the Republic of Indonesia, The Preparatory Survey on Bali Beach Conservation Project-Phase II in the Republic of Indonesia (Ministry of PublicWorks Republic Indonesia, Jakarta, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- BLH Bali Province, Regional environmental status (SLHD) of Bali province (Bali Province Government, Bali, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- R.G. Dean, R.A. Dalrymple, Coastal process with engineering applications (Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- B. Triatmodjo, Coastal engineering (Beta Offset, Yogyakarta, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- N. Tanaka, Proceedings of 23rd Japanese Conf. of Coastal Engineering JSCE (1976) [Google Scholar]
- US Army Coastal Eng. Research Center, CERC shore protection manual (US Army Corps of Engineers, Washington DC, 1984) [Google Scholar]
- Department of the US Army Corps of Engineers, Engineering and design coastal engineering manual (US Army Corps of Engineers, Washington DC, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- Public Works Department, Coastal protection design manual (Sea Defence Consultant, Aceh, 2009) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.