MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 276, 2019International Conference on Advances in Civil and Environmental Engineering (ICAnCEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Hydraulic and Water Resource Engineering|
|Published online||15 March 2019|
- Y. Sudaryoko, Pedoman penanggulangan banjir (Departemen Pekerjaan Umum, Jakarta, 1987) [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Cudworth, Jr. Flood hydrology manual. A water resources technical publication (US Department of the Interior, Denver, 1989) [Google Scholar]
- US Enviromental Protection Agency. Benefits of low impact development (USEPA, Washington, DC, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- K.A. Stephens, P. Graham, D. Reid, Stromwater planning: A guidebook for British Columbia (BC Ministry of Environment, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- Berlin Senate for Urban Development Communications, Rainwater management concept: greening buildings, cooling buildings (Ministerial Building Affairs, Berlin, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- S. Darsono, Berkala Ilmiah Teknik Keairan 13, 4 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- L. Coffman, Low-impact development design strategies, an integrated design approach (Department of Environmental Resources, Maryland, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- Selvakumar, S. Muthukrishnan, B. Madge, R. Field, A. Tafuri. The use of best management practices (BMPs) in urban watersheds (DEStech Pub. Pennsylvania, 2004) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.